Singer Grace Koelig was born January 23rd, in Manhattan- NY.
Professional singer and songwriter,musician passionate about pop, jazz, classical and dance music.
Still working on a long life dream.
- Broad range of musical styles
- Special events performances
- Skilled conductor
- Music theory knowledge
- Broad rhythmic and metric range
- Strong improvising ability
- Performed alongside well known musicians, including Evelyn Champaign King, Dazz Band, Howard Hewett, Estelle Getty, Irene Cara, Nestor Torres, A Taste of Honey to name a few.
- Sang in Jose Canseco’s Wedding.Won First Place in the Lunchtime Lively Arts Talent Competition
- Awarded first prize for excellence in recorded performance for Disney Talent Show in 1990.
- Performed the National Anthem in many games of Miami Dolphins, Miami Heat, Marlins, New York Jets.
- Premier Performance of a composition of renowned cellist “Pablo Casals,” Virgen de la Providencia”
- Received an invitation to the White House to perform her original composition of “America Be Strong” by the Clinton Administration 1993.
- Performed was at FUI in 1992 at the request of Casals late wife "Martha Istomin" dean of NYU School of Music at the time.
- Performed as a singer-pianist in front of live audiences and television since the age of four.
- Performed in many Broadway Musical Productions with different Companies roles such as "Bloody Mary" (South Pacific), Oklahoma, Sweet Charity, wings around the World, Annie get Your Gun, excerpts of Cats, Blow Gabriel, Ain't Misbehavin', Maria La O, Porgy and Bess, an evening with Jerome Kern, Hello Dolly, Pippin Performed as a Soloist Choral Director as a member of St. Timothy Catholic Church, Immaculate Conception Catholic Church Choir.
- Composes original religious and pop songs.
- Performed at numerous benefit concerts to support music programs in many cities of the US, namely Radio Peace at the James L. Knight Center.
- Performed extensively in Cruise Ships, New York, Las Vegas, Miami, Night Clubs, Discos from classical, pop, top forty dance, jazz and more.
- Maintained a studio of forty plus students to prepare them for choral, vocal and piano competitions and secure prominent roles in television shows, Broadway plays and more.
- Recorded many singles, top forty dance hits. “Tell Me,” “Just Try,” “Hoy Se,” “Rough Life,”
- Performed with orchestras symphonies, choirs and bands.
- Inaugural performances with “Festiva Symphonic Orchestra” featured at numerous festivals and concerts locally nationally and internationally.
- 1968 Julliard School of Music - (Children’s Program)
- 1980 University of Miami Coral Gables, Florida - BA in Music Education. Principal Instrument Voice-Secondary Instrument Piano,
- 1985 Julliard School of Music (Music Courses)
- 2015 Miami Dade College Courses for Radio & TV Production-Mass Communications Degree
Genre: Contemporary Jazz, Balad and Jazz
Looking to hire Grace Koelig for a corporate event, private party, fundraiser, gala, public concert, wedding, college, fair or festival worldwide?
Artistic Contracts makes it easy to get available dates, pricing and fees for booking Grace Koelig
Fill out and the our simple Artistic Contracts and a booking agent who can assist you in booking Grace Koelig will get back to you to discuss booking Grace Koelig for your event.
Personal: 7 people.
Want to talk about your event now? Give us a call at (786) 587-6733 and one of our booking agents will be happy help you immediately.
Our office is staffed from 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST, Monday - Friday.